“Our dogs need less heeling, and more healing.“Corey Cohen
Psychological Well-Being for Dogs
– Shelter and rescue animals.
– Relational trauma, PTSD, stress, anxiety, excitability, fear and reactivity.
– Right brain to right brain nonverbal communication.
– Somatic and EFT therapy for dogs.
– S.I.T. (Stress Inoculation Training) for puppies.
–Based on the current findings of neuroscience and the mind-brain-body connection.–
Corey Cohen is a companion animal emotion and behavior consultant, mindfulness instructor and canine relationship counsellor with over 35 years specializing in fear, anxiety, trauma, reactivity, aggression and PTSD in companion animals. His unique Mindfulness-Based Animal Behavior Therapy (based on trauma-informed care principles and neuroscience), Path of Friendship™ programs and his C. A. L. M. classes for people and dogs are empowering alternatives to standard dog training.
His mindfulness seminars for individuals, universities, wellness centers, and top corporations has helped reduce stress and anxiety and given people a fresh perspective on life… Read more here…