Human – Canine Relational Neuroscience
“Helping our Dogs feel Safe, Secure and Whole.”
– Shelter and Rescue Dogs.
– Relational and Developmental Trauma, PTS, Anxiety, Excitability and Fear.
-Somatic, Body-Based Therapy.
– Emotion and Affect Regulation.
– Right Brain to Right Brain Nonverbal Communication.
– S.I.T. (Stress Inoculation Training) for Puppies.
– I.C.A.R.E Therapy (Integrative Canine Affect Regulation and Empowerment)
While you’re here, check out our Blog
Corey Cohen is a companion animal behavior and emotion regulation specialist, and a mindfulness instructor with over 35 years of helping people connect with their Dogs on a deeper level. His unique Mindfulness-Based Animal Behavior Therapy (based on trauma-informed care principles), ICARE therapy and his C.A.L.M. classes for people and Dogs are empowering alternatives to standard Dog training. His motto is “Less heeling, more healing.”
His mindfulness seminars for individuals, universities, wellness centers, and top corporations has helped reduce stress and anxiety and given people a fresh perspective on life… Read more here…
What the Media Says About Us:
“Dedicated to the psychosocial well-being of Dogs through the application of relational neuroscience and mindfulness, and by ending the systemic trauma of objectification, manipulation, and exploitation on global, cultural, and interpersonal levels.”