Behavioral, Emotional & Relational Wellness for You & Your Dog
Serving northeastern PA and northern NJ
Specializing in shelter and rescue dogs, and dogs with PTSD, anxiety, fear and emotional trauma.
Creating Emotional Support Teams between people and their dogs.
“The healing power of friendship.”
• Behavior consultant to veterinarians across NJ, NY, VT, and PA.
• Behavior consultant to animal shelters and rescue groups in PA,VT, NY, & NJ.
• Certified Mindfulness Meditation Instructor.
• Creator of Mindfulness-Based Animal Behavior Therapy℠, Interpersonal Companion Animal Relational Enrichment (I.C.A.R.E.) Therapy℠ and C.A.L.M. Class.
• Produced “A New Leash On Life” 6 episode Television Series (NY cable).
• Qualified in New York, New Jersey, and Vermont to give expert Testimony in cases involving aggressive dogs.
• PTSD, emotional trauma, anxiety & fear specialist, and E. S. Dogs.
• Co-authored “Walking the Path of Success with your Dog”.
• Cornell University, Canine Behavior Problem Solving.
• Bachelor’s Psychology; Advanced study Metaphysical Theology & Eastern Religion.
• Guest lecturer University of Scranton, Eastern religion.
• Facilitator Mindfulness-Based Emotional Intelligence.
• Former Consultant to Police K-9 Units – Stony Point, NY & Brooklyn, NY.
• Training Director Big Apple Schutzhund club.
• Training Director K9 Search & Rescue – Sutton,VT.
• Director of Vermont Center for Animal Behavior, 1995-2001.
• Branch Behavior & Operations Director Pennsylvania SPCA, 2009-2012.
• Owner/Instructor Awakenings Meditation, 2011 – present.
• Author Path of Friendship blog.