Behavioral, emotional and relational wellness for dogs and their people.
Corey Cohen, BS, CMI
Specializing in shelter and rescue dogs, and dogs with phobias, PTSD, stress, anxiety, fear and aggression.
• Over 35 years as an animal behaviorist successfully improving relationships between people and dogs.
• Quoted and featured nationally in print and radio.
• Behavior consultant to veterinarians and animal hospitals across NJ, NY, VT, and PA.
• Behavior consultant to animal shelters and rescue groups in PA,VT, NY, & NJ.
• Branch Behavior & Operations Director Pennsylvania SPCA, 2009-2012.
• Behavior Director of Vermont Center for Animal Behavior, 1995-2001.
• Certified Mindfulness meditation Instructor.
• Guest lecturer University of Scranton on mindfulness, eastern philosophy and its connection to the mind of the animal.
• Creator of Mindfulness-Based Animal Behavior Therapy℠, Interpersonal Companion Animal Relational Enrichment (I.C.A.R.E.) therapy and C.A.L.M. Class.
• Produced “A New Leash On Life” 6 episode Television Series (NY cable).
• Qualified in New York, New Jersey, and Vermont to give expert Testimony in cases involving aggression in dogs.
• PTSD, emotional trauma, anxiety & fear specialist, and E. S. Dogs.
• Co-authored “Walking the Path of Success with your Dog”.
• Cornell University, Canine Behavior Problem Solving.
• Bachelor of Science, Psychology.
• Facilitator Mindfulness-Based Emotional Intelligence.
• Former Consultant to Police K-9 Units – Stony Point, NY & Brooklyn, NY.
• Training Director Big Apple Schutzhund club, 1984 – 1990.
• Training Director K9 Search & Rescue – Sutton,VT 1995 – 2001.
• Author Path of Friendship blog.
— Serving Northeast Pennsylvania and Northern New Jersey since 1984 —
“Healing, not heeling.”