Behavior Services for Dogs
Corey Cohen, BA, MMT, CMI
Specializing in dogs with phobias, PTSD, stress, anxiety and fear through emotional regulation and Canine Compassion Therapy™️.
Behavior problem prevention and solutions for all dogs through relational enrichment.
Helping rehabilitate shelter and rescue dogs through I.C.A.R.E. therapy.
• Behavior consultant to veterinarians and animal hospitals across NJ, NY, VT, and PA.
• Behavior consultant to animal shelters and rescue groups in PA,VT, NY, & NJ.
• Certified Mindfulness meditation Instructor.
• Creator of Mindfulness-Based Animal Behavior Therapy℠, Interpersonal Companion Animal Relational Enrichment (I.C.A.R.E.) therapy and C.A.L.M. Class.
• Produced “A New Leash On Life” 6 episode Television Series (NY cable).
• Qualified in New York, New Jersey, and Vermont to give expert Testimony in cases involving aggression in dogs.
• PTSD, emotional trauma, anxiety & fear specialist, and E. S. Dogs.
• Co-authored “Walking the Path of Success with your Dog”.
• Cornell University, Canine Behavior Problem Solving.
• Bachelor’s Psychology.
• Facilitator Mindfulness-Based Emotional Intelligence.
• Former Consultant to Police K-9 Units – Stony Point, NY & Brooklyn, NY.
• Training Director Director Big Apple Schutzhund club.
• Training Director K9 Search & Rescue – Sutton,VT.
• Behavior Director of Vermont Center for Animal Behavior, 1995-2001.
• Branch Behavior & Operations Director Pennsylvania SPCA, 2009-2012.
• Author Path of Friendship blog.
— Serving Northeast Pennsylvania and Northern New Jersey since 1984.